It’s been my second GameDay conference and I want to share my feelings about this one and also compare with the previous one. Remarks about GameDay 2011 conference you can find in my other post.
This time, the conference took place at Expo Silesia. Pretty big place for such a tiny event. Last time, it was at Silesian University and the number of participants was able to cover most part of the seats. This time, lots of empty seats were looking a bit strange. I think that the number of viewers comparing these two events was roughy even, but the feeling was much different.
After trailers and press news I thought that the whole Expo Silesia building will be covered by gamedev companies and tens of new and unreleased game shows. It was not true. There were only couple of stands:
- Artifex Mundi with their games and Spark CE games editor
- Microsoft with couple of XBox 360 consoles and Kinect
- Reality Pump with Two World 2 game
- iMad Apple Reseller with Apple devices
- some company which I don’t know what they were doing, but surly nothing interesting
- polish Imagine Cup team with their game
- number of old computers 🙂